UPGRADED - PARTIALLY BUILT 5 WINDOW - READY FOR YOU TO FINISHAdd to Favourites
2003 Thomas School Bus - built on an E450 chassis. HEAVY DUTY
5 window/Handicap bus with handicap lift removed.
Power Stroke 7.3 Turbo Diesel Engine
FROM CALIFORNIA - no salt or snow.
ONLY 112k miles.
Dash AC Works great
AM/FM radio that works.
UPGRADED - READY TO BUILD - $15,000 OBO
- 4 new tires - two tires were in great shape.
- New Fuel Filters
- New Rebuilt Transmission & seals (seals often fail in these due to how long they sit)
- Injectors checked out
- Fresh oil change
- 2 brand new 650AH starter batteries (1 under hood, 1 under bus)
- added backup camera
- added tow hitch and electrical - towed car from CA
- removed all stickers
- Seats and barriers removed
- Rear heater removed and lines rejoined
- all wheelchair bolts and restraints removed
- flooring added
- electrical lines run
- rear doors have a locking mechanism added
Ready for your paint job and ready to complete interior build.
Don't buy a bus and hope it runs great - Others have put a lot of energy in - to have to fix it later.
Get one that has been checked out and ready to go.
Currently registered & insured as an Automobile / Van. - NOT commercial.
Most Popular Skoolie Interviews
National Parks pin and patch freelance artist converts a short school bus into a boho chic skoolie. ~School Bus Conversion… Read More
Mom knows best. Lexi learned everything she needed to know about converting her school bus into a tiny home from… Read More