Fully built out skoolie with the best engine on the market (7.3L Diesel) + a brand new rebuilt transmission & upgraded alternator. Equipped with enough off the grid power to do all your work remotely in whatever location you choose.
I am a full time music producer and have been living in this skoolie for 3 years. I take it all over the country and work on music while immersed in nature. This rig is loaded with power! 4 lithium deep cycle batteries installed under the bus which are connected to the 400 watts of solar on the roof as well as the alternator. Which means if you ever run out of power, all you have to do is start up the engine and within about 30 minutes you’ll have full power again! After a drive to my favorite nature spot I am able to full run all my electronics for 4 days before having to start the engine again. I run a fridge, computer monitor, studio speakers, computer charger, led lights + normal light, a toaster and charge my phone and have never had a problem running all of this power! This bus also has an Eberspaacher diesel heater installed. You do not need to run the bus in order to run the heater!
This bus will come with everything you see except for the studio speakers, mic and midi keyboard. (if you’d rather it be emptied out I can clear all the other items as well)
- 5000W inverter
- 4 lithium deep cycle batteries
- 400 watts of solar on the roof
- brand new rebuilt transmission
- upgraded alternator (for powering batteries faster)
- only 162,400 miles (this engine is known for going 800k plus)
- Eberspacher diesel heater
- mini fridge
- working sink
- plenty of storage space under the bed, under the couch and in the cabinets
- Roof deck
- Just passed a smog check a month ago
- Runs great with zero engine problems!
This bus is specifically designed for anyone that wants to travel while having enough off grid power to work remotely.